- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY🔥
- If you are not satisfied with the products, you can return it within 45 days
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee
- Activity>>Limited quantities
- Design By Japan
- Tax: Free (Paid by the Seller)
Black Friday Pre-Sale：50% OFF!!!
LATER ON, THE RATE WILL BE RESET TO ITS ORIGINAL PRICE AT $75.98❤️❤️
🎄THE BEST HOLIDAY GIFT FOR YOURSELF AND FAMILY🎁
😍 92.3% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 2 OR MORE. 😍
BUY IT NOW, DO NOT HESITATE !!!
MADE IN Japan
Shipping within 30 hours
This technology of sound transmission is known since the days of Beethoven, an outstanding deaf composer, and in some sources is called the “inventor” of this method of sound transmission. There is a well-known fact that the genius bit the metal tube, put the other end to the musical instrument and thus could hear what he was composing.It is now widely used in medicine and military technologies.
- Bone Conduction Technology: Now enjoy hours of music without damaging your earbuds. It features bone conduction technology that creates vibrations to transmit sound through the bones of your face (jawbones and cheekbones) directly to the inner ear. The wrap-around-design makes it extremely lightweight, flexible and provides custom and secure fit.
- Unmatched Comfort and Stability: The ergonomic design provides ultimate comfort and makes sure that it stays put, no matter what. Whether you are doing an intense workout, hiking, running, climbing, skating, driving or more and USB powered which makes it perfect for every situation.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connection: Enjoy the hands-free experience. With up to 10m of range, you will never have to reach your device again and again. It effortlessly connects with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled devices in no time.
- Crystal Clear Calls: Never let any disturbance come into your way again. With advanced noise reduction microphone, it optimizes your call and reduces the background noise.
- Sweatproof Design: Now pep up your workout with crip and powerful sound that your traditional headphones can’t match. These bone conduction headphones are sweat resistant and stay securely in place throughout your workout and exercise session.
- Easy to Control: One button control, you can easily adjust volume, change tracks and easily switch between calls and music.
- A Battery That Just Keeps Going: With over 7-8 hours of playtime and 15 days of standby time, enjoy hours of music, calls, movies, and videos throughout the day.
Unlike traditional headphones, they will block your surrounding sound more or less, so you may expose in danger while you’re running or cycling. Bone conduction headphones work by vibrations, sound transmits via cheekbone to your cochleas, which avoids hearing impairment compared to ordinary earphones.
Bone Conduction Headphones are lightweight and they will never fall out no matter what kind of strenuous exercise, enable you to do sports freely.
- Working Time: ≥7 Hours
- Charging Time: 0.8 Hours
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Working Range:10 Meters(33 Feet)
- Standby Time(Off State):2800 Hours
- Standby Time(Connected State): 180 hours
- Type: Open Ear Wireless Headphone
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V
- Frequency: 20HZ-20kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB
- Net Weight:16g
- Origin：Made in Japan
- 1 x Bone Conduction Headphones
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User manual
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Answer:Yes you can. Currently have mine paired with three different devices. You will have to re-discover which device you wish to use if all of your paired devices are on and within Bluetooth range.
By Soheli Akter Hira on May 20, 2020
Question:I’ve got a big head, and I usually have issues with wrap around style headphones. How long are these?
Answer:Not so much your head but your neck. These will loop your ear and ride on the nape of your neck.
By CoyoteS550 on Jun 6, 2020
Question:Can this product be used with iPhone?
Answer:Definitely. I use mine with an iPhone 8+. It’s super comfortable, probably the most comfortable headphones I’ve ever used. I listen to audiobooks for hours every day and these are great.
By D Anthony on Jun 28, 2020
Answer:No,not at all!Listening to music through bone conduction technology is actually safer than using traditional earphones,as it doesn’t damage the ear canal when played at high volume.
By Rachel.k on Jul 17, 2020
Answer:They still fit really well and I have flat ears. I gave an extra pair to my sister. She wears them with sunglasses too.
By Lewa on Jul 21, 2020
HOW TO PAY:
- PayPal is welcomed here.
- If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you’re not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
- We ship to 127 countries, including US, CA, AU and all countries in Europe.
- We are convinced that we have some of the most innovative products in the world, and we hope to support this through a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
- If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase.